The history of the contest
Architects, sculptors, designers, decorators, artists, as well as lecturers and students of relevant faculties and representatives of related professions are heartily invited to participate in the «Archistone-2019» contest. We welcome the works from both private professionals and creative teams of bureaus and studios, architectural and construction companies, manufacturing enterprises.
The submitted works can be both already implemented projects and 3D-concepts effectively and originally interpreting the use of natural and artificial stone in interior and/or exterior design of architectural objects. The number of works submitted by each contestant is unlimited.
The nominations are as follows:
• stone in facade decoration;
• stone in landscaping;
• stone in interior;
• sculptural decor and small architectural forms.
All the contestant works are submitted to the expert jury, who determines the winners in all the listed categories, and at the same time are published online on www.houses.ru and www.weg.ru (Sections «Competitions») for the site visitors to choose a winner of the People’s Choice Award.
The contest winning authors will be awarded with diplomas and gifts from the contest organizer — the Media-exhibition holding «Beautiful Houses» and its partners. Each winner receives an annual subscription to the magazine «Beautiful Houses» and an official diploma. All contestants will get a Certificate of Participation.
The most striking, outstanding design solutions will be published in the magazines «Beautiful Apartments» and «Beautiful Houses», as well as presented at special stands at the exhibition «Beautiful Houses. Russian Architectural Salon», «Interior Salon» and «Stone Salon», which will be held on the 24 th - 27th of October, 2019 in the Crocus Expo Fairground.
The awarding ceremony will take place on the 24th of October, 2019 at a Gala dinner devoted to the opening of above exhibitions.
In case of any questions please contact the organizers by phone: +7 (495) 730–5591 #120 or e-mail email@example.com
The open International Contest «Beautiful Houses 2019», which is designed to assist Russian and foreign architects in the practical promotion of their ideas, developments and projects in the design and construction of low-rise residential buildings, will once again be held as part of the X International Architectural, Construction and Interior Exhibition «Beautiful houses. Russian Architectural Salon».
Architects, designers, architectural and design bureaus, students of architectural educational institutions from all over the world can participate in the contest. The organizer of the contest is the Publishing House «Beautiful Houses Press», and the official support is provided by the Association of Wooden House Builders, the Union of Moscow Architects and the Union of Architects of Russia.
Sponsor of the «Design of outside environment» nomination. The Dutch house of furniture design FueraDentro creates modern furniture for living inside and outside the house.
The representative of the Dutch house of furniture design in Russia - Made in Paradise - FueraDentro boutique in Moscow.
Both realized projects (nomination «Architectural object») and architectural concepts (nomination «Architectural project», «Design of external environment») are accepted for participation in the competition. By the decision of the professional jury in both nominations «ArchProject» and «ArchObject» the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places are awarded. In a separate category «Design of outside environment» and «Best Student Project», the professional jury awards a special prize. Also, the works of the contest participants will be presented on the website www.archi-expo.ru for online voting, on the basis of which, in each of the nominations, the winner is awarded with the most votes.
The prize fund of the contest is 300 000 rubles. The best projects will be published in the magazines of the Publishing House «Beautiful houses press». The results of the contest are widely covered in specialized media and online resources.
Participation in the contest is fee-paying.
|The registration fee for the architect or team (no more than 3 competitive works)||3000 RUR (including 20% VAT)|
|The registration fee for foreign architects or team (no more than 3 competitive works)||50 EUR (including 20% VAT)|
|The registration fee for college students (no more than 2 competitive works)||1000 RUR (including 20% VAT)|
|The registration fee for foreign college students (no more than 2 competitive works)||20 EUR (including 20% VAT)|
Students' works are accepted for the competition only with the scanned copy of your student card.
The description is provided in electronic form in a separate text file (doc, docx, txt, rtf):
- name of the contest, name of the project / 3D-object, surname, name of the author (s), name of the company (for legal entities) / name of the university (for students), city, country, contact person (for legal entities);
- a brief description of the project in Russian or English (up to 2000 characters), revealing the main idea, the concept of the proposed solution;
- for implemented projects, you must give the name and surname of the photographer who took the picture;
- translation of the name and description of the project into English for publication (optional).
Attention! Works should not contain author's badge and coordinates, and photos should not have names and logos.
For presentation at the exhibition:
- visualization of the competitive project: size 75 x 133 cm (width x height), JPEG format, resolution 150-200 dpi. It is necessary to respect colors and fonts, as well as the proportions of images and projections in accordance with the size inside the edited file. The incompatibility of works with the stated requirements will lead to a decrease in their aesthetic perception and will crush the visual line, designed to improve the quality and level of the competitive program.
For publication on the website:
- photos of the competitive object or visualization of the competitive project in JPEG format, resolution 72 dpi, at least 1200 px in width (for horizontal images) and at least 800 px in width (for vertical images). All photos must be numbered in the order in which they will be displayed on the website.
The deadline for submitting applications for participation in the contest is until October 3, 2019.
Summarizing results of the contest and awards ceremony will be held October 24, 2019 at the International Architectural, Construction and Interior Exhibition «Beautiful houses. Russian Architectural Salon» at the Crocus Expo fairgrounds, Moscow.
To see the competitive works, please, visit the website of the Publishing House "Beautiful houses press" www.archi-expo.ru, as well as the X International Architectural, Construction and Interior Exhibition «Beautiful houses. Russian Architectural Salon» in Crocus Expo fairgrounds, Moscow, October 24 – 27, 2019