+7 (926) 764–8009 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)
The open International Contest «Beautiful Houses 2020», which is designed to assist Russian and foreign architects in the practical promotion of their ideas, developments and projects in the design and construction of low-rise residential buildings, will once again be held as part of the XI International Architectural, Construction and Interior Exhibition «Beautiful houses. Russian Architectural Salon».
Architects, designers, architectural and design bureaus, students of architectural educational institutions from all over the world can participate in the contest. The organizer of the contest is the Publishing House «Beautiful Houses Press», and the official support is provided by the Union of Moscow Architects and the Union of Architects of Russia.
Both realized projects (nomination «Architectural object») and architectural concepts (nomination «Architectural project», «Design of external environment») are accepted for participation in the competition. By the decision of the professional jury in both nominations «ArchProject» and «ArchObject» the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places are awarded. In a separate category «Design of outside environment» and «Best Student Project», the professional jury awards a special prize. Also, the works of the contest participants will be presented on the website www.archi-expo.ru for online voting, on the basis of which, in each of the nominations, the winner is awarded with the most votes.
The prize fund of the contest is 300 000 rubles. The best projects will be published in the magazines of the Publishing House «Beautiful houses press». The results of the contest are widely covered in specialized media and online resources.
Participation in the contest is fee-paying.
|The registration fee for the architect or team (no more than 3 competitive works)||3000 RUR (including 20% VAT)|
|The registration fee for foreign architects or team (no more than 3 competitive works)||50 EUR (including 20% VAT)|
|The registration fee for college students (no more than 2 competitive works)||1000 RUR (including 20% VAT)|
|The registration fee for foreign college students (no more than 2 competitive works)||20 EUR (including 20% VAT)|
Students' works are accepted for the competition only with the scanned copy of your student card.
The description is provided in electronic form in a separate text file (doc, docx, txt, rtf):
- name of the contest, name of the project / 3D-object, surname, name of the author (s), name of the company (for legal entities) / name of the university (for students), city, country, contact person (for legal entities);
- a brief description of the project in Russian or English (up to 2000 characters), revealing the main idea, the concept of the proposed solution;
- for implemented projects, you must give the name and surname of the photographer who took the picture;
- translation of the name and description of the project into English for publication (optional).
Attention! Works should not contain author's badge and coordinates, and photos should not have names and logos.
For presentation at the exhibition:
- visualization of the competitive project: size 75 x 133 cm (width x height), JPEG format, resolution 150-200 dpi. It is necessary to respect colors and fonts, as well as the proportions of images and projections in accordance with the size inside the edited file. The incompatibility of works with the stated requirements will lead to a decrease in their aesthetic perception and will crush the visual line, designed to improve the quality and level of the competitive program.
For publication on the website:
- photos of the competitive object or visualization of the competitive project in JPEG format, at least 1200 px in width (for horizontal images) and at least 800 px in width (for vertical images). All photos must be numbered in the order in which they will be displayed on the website.
The deadline for submitting applications for participation in the contest is until September 28, 2020.
Summarizing results of the contest and awards ceremony will be held October 22, 2020 at the International Architectural, Construction and Interior Exhibition «Beautiful houses. Russian Architectural Salon» at the Crocus Expo fairgrounds, Moscow.
To see the competitive works, please, visit the website of the Publishing House "Beautiful houses press" www.archi-expo.ru, as well as the XI International Architectural, Construction and Interior Exhibition «Beautiful houses. Russian Architectural Salon» in Crocus Expo fairgrounds, Moscow, October 22 – 25, 2020.